Call for Papers
Who should attend: Our global Congress aims to provide a platform for IPT researchers and industrial users to review significant progress through paper and poster presentations, see industrial demonstrations, and share views and join in collaboration.
Aim: The Congress will explore new themes in the science and technology of IPT; significant progress in foundational topics; and pioneering industrial applications. The Congress aims to attract the world’s leading research teams and industrial users who can benefit from IPT technology.
Papers are requested on:-
- New Generation Systems for Wider Support of Industrial Applications:-
- Multi-modal and multi-spectral methods addressing complex process distributions.
- Multi-dimensional systems that radically extend length and/or temporal scales.
- Smart tomographic systems that provide direct application data, or process control.
- Human-machine interaction in IPT systems.
- Machine learning from IPT data.
- New Developments in Foundational System Elements for Enhanced Process Interaction:-
- Excitation and response sensing methods and topologies for all modes: e.g. acoustic, electrical, hard radiation, magnetic resonance, and positron-emission.
- Data acquisition architectures to enhance system performance for focussed IPT products.
- Integrated system design and packaging for special application needs such as intrinsic safety.
- Raw data processing such as direct inversion and high-speed reconstruction methods.
- Interpretation data processing yielding industry relevant information.
- Pioneering Industrial Case Studies
- Holistic study of industrial application for pilot investigation.
- Holistic study of industrial application for on-line control.
Submission of Abstracts
Please submit your abstract using only the provided template (available below) by the Key Dates deadline. Submit your abstract(s) as an attachment to an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.