In registering for Membership of ISIPT, you represent and warrant that you
- are not under the age of 18;
- are not registering under a false name or with false information;
- will not use other Members’ accounts and will not let others use your account (NB: on shared computers you ‘MUST’ log-out’ at the end of a session);
- will keep all personal information up-to-date;
- will not attempt to or actually override any security component included in the ISIPT website; and
Access to Members' Only Content
You agree to only use the content of this website for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of other members or contributing authors. You must not use the ISIPT website or any information contained on the website for any criminal, illegal or unauthorised purpose.
Your supply of information to ISIPT and all contact with other members MUST
- be relevant to the Industrial Process Tomography Community
- be lawful, tasteful, constructive and polite
- NOT be indecent, offensive, defamatory, obscene or abusive. In particular your correspondence must not make any offensive comments that are connected to race, religion, social class, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation or disability
- NOT be threatening, harassing, bullying or of such nature so as to cause distress or inconvenience to any person, or sent with the intention of upsetting others
- NOT be misleading
- NOT endanger yourself or others
- NOT contain any illegal content, including but not limited to content committing or promoting an illegal act
- NOT constitute spamming
- NOT knowingly cause the transmission of any viruses, bugs, worms or any other computer software code of a destructive nature or adverse effect
- NOT contain commercial advertising or promotional material
- NOT contain any language other than English
- NOT include profanity or any obscene, indecent, pornographic, sexual or otherwise objectionable content or language
- NOT infringe the rights of any third party, including but not limited to content that is not your own work
- NOT include images, or links to images, that a reasonable individual might find offensive, indecent and/or otherwise objectionable
In Cases of Abuse or Suspected Abuse
- any known details of the member who you consider to have breached the conditions
- a copy of any email that was sent you, if relevant
- your contact details, including name, e-mail address and telephone number;
- a brief statement as to why you believe the conditions of these terms have been breached.
If you suspect that someone else has used your account you must change your password and contact email@example.com immediately with as much information as possible.
Termination of Membership
You are free to terminate your membership at any time by sending an email request from your registered email address to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’; it may take a few days for the termination to be activated. Although the ISIPT will then remove membership details from its records; this will not remove your details from lists already supplied to ISIPT event organisers.
ISIPT reserve the right to terminate your member account at any time, but will inform you of the reason for doing so and will give you reasonable opportunity to appeal.